Semen & Embryo Storage
Semen and embryos are stored in large liquid nitrogen tanks that can each hold up to 99,000 straws. Rocky Mountain Sire Services has 24 of these tanks on-site with over 1,050,000 straws in storage for our customers… enough semen to impregnate over 3% of the beef cows in the USA!
- We store conventional domestic use and export qualified semen.
- While our primary focus is beef semen, we store and ship semen for all classes of livestock.
- While we love to store the semen we produce, we can also store any semen you may have on farm, or have had produced at other bull studs.
- Consolidating all of the semen you own at one location, Rocky Mountain Sire Services, allows piece of mind knowing it is being stored properly, and we act as a great centrally located hub for all of your shipping needs.
- Our customers’ storage information is always kept confidential, but we are happy to help you promote any semen you may have available for sale in our “Clients” section of our website.
- All tanks storing semen are monitored daily to ensure your genetic investment remains viable for years to come.