Semen and embryos being stored at Rocky Mountain Sire Services can be shipped anywhere in the United States. We can also facilitate international orders for semen and embryos that have the proper, documented health papers (i.e. CSS health testing) that qualify them for export. Health requirements vary from country to country and, as such, not all orders may qualify for export to certain foreign countries. Our health coordinator will be more than happy to assist you with any questions you may have regarding the necessary documents for your export order.
- Semen and embryos are shipped in LN2 vapor shipper tanks that are rated for 15 days of travel time.
- We have small, medium and large sized LN2 vapor shipper tanks available to ensure we can ship orders of all sizes to their destination safely and in a timely manner.
- When you order semen we arrange it all for you, we can take all of your information over the phone or via email. We’ll email you the tracking number so you can check in on the status of your shipment. Once your shipment has arrived transfer your semen into your own farm tank and a few days later we’ll issue a call tag to arrange the transport of the tank back to us. Easy and hassle free.
- We have over 60 shipper tanks available to ensure when you have semen stored at Rocky Mountain Sires Services we can get it delivered to where you need it. We pride ourselves on having more than enough tanks to handle the needs of our customers. It’s a huge expense on our behalf to have this many tanks available, but unlike other bull studs, we know that when you need semen delivered you don’t want to have to wait in a queue.
- When you sell semen to one of your customers you can choose to have the shipping costs billed to your account or have us capture credit card information from your customer when they call in to cover the shipping costs.
- When you order semen from Rocky Mountain Sire Services in the morning we can usually have it out the same day before our 4:00pm cut off time. As always, the more lead time we receive allows us to easily ensure you have your semen when you need it.
Subject to the Tariff/Terms and Conditions of Service, UPS guarantees on-schedule delivery of packages, shipped via UPS's services, that are listed as guaranteed, or will refund your transportation charges. Guaranteed Service is not available in all areas and does not apply to shipments containing a package with an Additional Handling or Large Package surcharge. Scheduled business days and delivery schedules are revised occasionally due to changes in distribution and volume, especially during holiday periods. Service to some remote areas also may require additional delivery days. For current delivery schedules, service availability and information, and a description of the UPS service Guarantee, see the UPS Rate and Service Guide. The most up-to-date transit time details will be available at ups.com/ctc at the time of shipping. Certain commodities and high value shipments may require additional transit time for customs clearance.
Rocky Mountain Sire Services strives to provide semen of the highest quality but can give no warranty or guarantee of the quality or fertilizing capacity of any semen collected, sold, stored, or shipped.